Rental and Leasing Options
UTI offers the best and most comprehensive options available to meet every need. From competitive pricing to equipment availability, we can structure a program based on your criteria.
We only offer our rental trailers to Colorado and New Mexico Based Business.
- 1 to 5 years
- Net/Net or Standard Maintenance
- New or Used equipment
- Customized leases
- Lease/Purchase to Own
- 24 Hour emergency breakdown service
Before you start be sure that you meet the minimum Insurance Requirements:
PDF Printable Credit Application:
- Ability to purchase any rental or equipment leased equipment
Certain restrictions apply. All transactions are subject to credit approval and availability.
Why Rent or Lease?
There are a variety of reasons why customers lease, with the most common reasons discussed below.
- Leasing can improve cash flow. Cash flow is the normal flow of cash into and out of a business. Lease payments are typically lower than finance payments on the same equipment, leasing typically improves a company’s cash flow.
- Leasing conserves capital for other uses. Financing equipment normally requires a significant down payment, anywhere from 10% upward. Leasing does not require these significant down payments. Allowing customers to retain cash for other applications like driver hiring and training, working capital, sales and marketing expenses.
- Leasing preserves credit. Most companies have established lines of credit intact. Leasing allows a company to maintain these lines of credit intact to provide working capital for business expansion.
- Leasing is tax deductible. The entire lease payment is tax deductible. When equipment is purchased and financed, only the interest portion of the payment is tax deductible.
- Leasing protects against obsolescence. As a customer requirements change, lease customers can react to meet new needs by upgrading equipment.
- Leasing also reduces administrative burden and improves budgeting.
Rental & Leasing Locations
9200 Brighton Rd.Henderson, CO 80640
2516 University Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87107
Below is a listing of the current rental equipment that we have in our fleet.
- Yard Hostlers
- 45′ Storage Trailers
- 48′ Spread Air Drop Decks
- 48′ Flatbeds
- 53′ Dry Vans
- 50′ Roll Door Reefers
- 53′ Swing Door Reefers
- 48′ Swing Door Reefers
- 48′ Dry Vans
- Multi-Temp Trailers
- Heavy Duty / Construction Equipment